About Sean M Madden
Sean Madden is an entrepreneur, investor, and advisor. He is the co-founder of two technology companies, and has been involved in numerous start-ups as an advisor or investor. He is also a mentor at Start-up Chile and the Founder Institute.
Madden’s entrepreneurial journey began in college, when he started a company that provided web design and development services to small businesses. He then went on to co-found a software company that developed enterprise software for the banking industry. After a successful exit, Madden decided to focus on helping other entrepreneurs grow their businesses.
Madden is passionate about helping entrepreneurs achieve their dreams and believes that mentorship is one of the most important factors in success. He has been a mentor at Start-up Chile and the Founder Institute, and is currently an advisor or investor in several start-ups.
In addition to his work with start-ups, Madden is also an active angel investor and venture capitalist. He has made investments in companies such as Uber, Airbnb, and Pinterest.
Madden has a bachelor’s degree in economics from the University of Pennsylvania and an MBA from Stanford University. He currently resides in Santiago, Chile with his wife and two young daughters.
as a bullet point list these are Sean M Madden’s achievements
– Co-founded two technology companies
– Successfully exited first company, which developed enterprise software for the banking industry
– Passionate about helping entrepreneurs achieve their dreams and believes that mentorship is one of the most important factors in success
– Mentor at Startup Chile and Founder Institute
– Advisor or investor in several startups, including Uber, Airbnb, and Pinterest
– Bachelor’s degree in economics from University of Pennsylvania
– MBA from Stanford University
– Resides in Santiago, Chile with wife and two young daughters.